Will this be just another blog?

The answer to that question is "No way, Jose!" My goal is to make you laugh and hopefully you will accidently click on one of my cards and buy it (Right now, I'm holding up a pocket watch and swaying it back & forth as I'm trying to hypnotize you, "You're getting sleepy"). This is where I will chat about just anything I feel like, while promoting my goods! Hey Guys, not those goods!! Keep your pants on!

Just a few of my Goods! I think I heard one of my cards say, "Take me home!"

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Say No to SNOW!!

Dear Snow,
Stop following me! It's over between us and has been for years! I must admit I'm at fault as well for appearing in places where it's easy for you to stalk me! I'm hoping Spring arrives soon to kick your ass! Now please go away before I put mother nature's restraining order on you!

No Love,
Almay
P.S. The only reason I look happy with you in this photo is because my neighbors helped dig me and my car out when you were trying to be difficult!

9 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog!
    You might have to stop hanging out at places where the snow can stalk you:)

    At least you have nice neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your posts. . . . thank goodness for great neighbors right? We live down a 3/4 of a mile dirt road that doesn't get plowed but thankfully our neighbor has a small tractor and worked hours to dig us all out. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha - you're too cute! it's weird to see everyone else get hammered with snow while we're in the middle of a record NO-snow year in Toronto!

    (don't worry though, it's most definitely hella cold enough!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post....it made me LOL!!!! We have a great neighbor too that does our driveway with his John Deere mini tractor snowblower

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lot of snow! I like the vacation pic in the post below. Wish I were there now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Almay, thanks for visiting my blog and welcoming to Etsy! I love your shop to--a new fav!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sun,

    They should have the winter olympics in your neighborhood. Have a contest who clear up all the snow in your windsheild if not the driveway. LOL

    Uncle Hippie,
    Califonia dreamin on such a winters day..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. that is a lot of snow! We are having freakishly sunny weather here and no snow.... global warming???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails